As one of only 4 Environment Artists at Manticore Games, I get the great opportunity to R&D, create, test, and share a large amount of varied assets and modular tilesets for anyone to use as they wish in order to create their own unique experiences. In this new patch update to Core, some of the other artists and I worked diligently to bring everyone a brand new set of Sci-fi objects; 109 to be exact!
All available right now at coregames.com!
Check out all the patch notes here to see the entire list of assets including SFX, VFX, decals, and more!
Below is a small environment I put together in about 16 hours using the new assets.
You can play it here, by clicking the link below.
And here are a few images of the assets and materials released.
Sci-fi Base Building Tileset
9 Slice Materials
- Dan Fessler : CVO and 9 Slice Materials
- Sasha Baryshnikova : Environment Art Direction and Materials
- Josh Michael Tyler : Sci-fi Base Tileset and base materials
- Brendan Mauro : Sci-fi Base Tileset Stairs
- Evan Gaugh : Sci-fi Base Tileset Accessories and Props including animated screens
- Jimmy Malachier : Sci-fi Catalog Materials
- Charles Smith : Screen VFX
- Jordan Louie ; Concept
- Anna Hegyaljai : Template Creation and presentation